Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 15, 2010



Well typically it has been months since I put anything on this blog....but have been busy. I have been to England and Scotland for the first time in my life. Sad that it took so long to get there. Never took advantage of my youth like so many did....never went on a holiday to England and then stayed to work....should have....but the maybe not....would have got caught up in Thatcher's Britain which sound grim and the time and no seem even grimmer in retrospect. Just makes me think of Eddie Izzard's piece about god creating the world and getting a bit pressed for time towards the end of the seven days and deciding to put a stone in Thatcher instead of finding a proper heart.

I love England - London especially and adored Scotland....could easily have stayed got myself and job and not come back....dreadful ting to say really, but it is true - wish I was there now.

Many pictures as seen - over a thousand if the truth be known and
that does not include the ones that were deleted on the day. Love digital cameras - can get rid of the embarrassing evidence before anyone sees it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you came back. I missed you terribly. You never know what's around the corner. I believe you will return to your beloved Scotland and England in the near future. In the meantime keep stitching stunner.

    ReplyDelete