Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Memo to Self - Look carefully at things - you might miss something otherwise

You will not believe this - I started that ABC sampler some 23 years ago - and until it was pointed out to me in this blog I NEVER NOTICED that I had not done the D - Bugger Shit etc. etc.!!!!!!!!!  Thankfully there is enough room to squeeze it in down the right side....MAYBE that was why I stopped stitching it all those years ago....the reason has of course been lost (like a lot of other things) in the proverbial "Mists of Time"   I have noticed that the chart has got very small and very unreadable - thank god for the photocopier at work with the enlarging facility - probably have to enlarge each letter to an A4 page now. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad we could help - that's what the sisters of the thread are for!! LOL! How can u forget the D though I mean its the first letter of your surname for goodness sake woman!

    ReplyDelete