Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Sisters of the Threads

Merry Christmas to everyone on the web....if you are reading this you have probably had enough quality time with your families and need some time with your craft family.  That is certainly why I am sitting at the computer on Christmas morning......sad, sad, sad.  It seems to take so long to put Christmas together with the planning and shopping and all....and then it is gone in a few minutes in a flurry of wrapping paper and bubble wrap.....sigh!!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Mrs. D. I know what you mean I was posting on Christmas Day. But I was hung over from our big party the night before and after all the dramas on the side of the road I was quite happy to stay indoors with my craft. Hope you had a great Christmas and I will see you tonight. XOXO.

    ReplyDelete